Congratulations Jacob .  I am thrilled for you
about finding a wonderful woman tobe  with
you..

Good luck and keep us posted!

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:27:00 EST Jacob Drollinger <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Yeah, yeah, I know, it's been forever and a day since you last heard
>from me.
>My life, in many ways has gotten better. I have a caring fiance - to
>become
>my wife on December 11th. And in some ways, I have gotten a lot
>weaker.
>It seems that this darned disease robs ever the youngest among us of
>our
>strength.
>I have been looking into the opportunity of deep brain stimulation,
>specifically of the STN.
>My doctors and I think I would be a candidate for it. And the
>Marshfield
>clinic here in Wisconsin is doing them now.
>Can anyone offer me any advice on this procedure e.g. how to get into
>program, what it entails, what it might cost me (my insurance), time
>off of
>work?
>
>God bless you all,
>Jacob Drollinger
>29/11

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)