In light of the recent posts about copyright law, etc. I am requesting
permission from Jeanette Fuhr, Hilary Blue, Ivan Suzman, Greg Sterling, Nita
Andres, Ken Becker, Paul Fahr, and Susan Strout to share selected emails
about Ivan's case, with my Congressman.  In some instances it is their e-mail
in others their name may be mentioned in reference to an e-mail that they
wrote. The woman in my congressman's office I will be speaking with is very
compassionate and respectful of people's rights and feelings.

I am also contacting an associate of mine who has moved to Portland, Maine
from South Florida. He was an editor of a local newspaper here for several
years and may be similarly involved in Maine. I have not spoken with him
since he left here several months ago and so I will do my best to contact him
today.  He had written a story on Parkinson's when he was editor of the
newspaper in South Florida.

Barbara Walters is interviewing Dudley Moore on 20/20 this evening. If
several emails were sent to the station, that might result in some additional
publicity. I have to leave for work in about 15 minutes. Is there someone on
the list who can follow up on getting permission from the people I listed
above about downloading their emails and sending it to Barbara Walters and my
congressman?

The emails that I have referenced are as follows:
11/19/99 12:43:41 AM from [log in to unmask] (Ivan Suzman)
Another one dated 11/9/99 City of Portland Tries to Foreclose  (Ivan Suzman)
11/10/99 - Re: The city of Portland tries to foreclose   (Hilary Blue)
11/8/99 3:09:08 PM - Patricia Ryan says PWP e-mails OK  from [log in to unmask]
(Ivan Suzman)
11/4/99 - an email from Ivan thanking Greg Sterling for contacting Mark
Ouellette about the Dec. 16 foreclosure date. He works for Tom Allen in the
Portland office it says in post.
11/4/99  Re: House problems/please rally for all PWP's (email from Ivan
Suzman  thanking Susan Trout [log in to unmask]
11/4/99 - House problems in Maine .   Nita Andres at [log in to unmask] Her
email is referenced in Ivan's email.
11/2/99 3:35:14 PM from [log in to unmask] (Ivan Suzman)  Your Signatures needed
for MHRC/PETITION invalid?
11/2/99 3:35:03 PM  from [log in to unmask] (Ivan Suzman)  Fw. petitions and
emails/JUST RECEIVED
11/18/99 9:45:39  [log in to unmask] (Ivan Suzman)  TV Station Tapes PWP Facing
Foreclosure

I will not have direct access to the List during most the day but may be able
to get some information indirectly from another person or two who will have
access during the day and know how to reach me.

Alison Landes