Dear Alison,

Permission granted.  Thank you.

I continue to struggle
through this without the benefit of a lawyer.
My friends have started to come here to help me figure
out answers to a complicated 12-page letter from the
Human Rights Commission.

I must e-mail MHRC by Monday at 4:30PM

Ivan
Parkinson's Empowerment NOW

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:18:01 EST Alison Landes <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>In light of the recent posts about copyright law, etc. I am
>requesting
>permission from Jeanette Fuhr, Hilary Blue, Ivan Suzman, Greg
>Sterling, Nita
>Andres, Ken Becker, Paul Fahr, and Susan Strout to share selected
>emails
>about Ivan's case, with my Congressman.  In some instances it is their
>e-mail
>in others their name may be mentioned in reference to an e-mail that
>they
>wrote. The woman in my congressman's office I will be speaking with is
>very
>compassionate and respectful of people's rights and feelings.
>
>I am also contacting an associate of mine who has moved to Portland,
>Maine
>from South Florida. He was an editor of a local newspaper here for
>several
>years and may be similarly involved in Maine. I have not spoken with
>him
>since he left here several months ago and so I will do my best to
>contact him
>today.  He had written a story on Parkinson's when he was editor of
>the
>newspaper in South Florida.
>
>Barbara Walters is interviewing Dudley Moore on 20/20 this evening.
>If
>several emails were sent to the station, that might result in some
>additional
>publicity. I have to leave for work in about 15 minutes. Is there
>someone on
>the list who can follow up on getting permission from the people I
>listed
>above about downloading their emails and sending it to Barbara Walters
>and my
>congressman?
>
>The emails that I have referenced are as follows:
>11/19/99 12:43:41 AM from [log in to unmask] (Ivan Suzman)
>Another one dated 11/9/99 City of Portland Tries to Foreclose  (Ivan
>Suzman)
>11/10/99 - Re: The city of Portland tries to foreclose   (Hilary
>Blue)
>11/8/99 3:09:08 PM - Patricia Ryan says PWP e-mails OK  from
>(Ivan Suzman)
>11/4/99 - an email from Ivan thanking Greg Sterling for contacting
>Mark
>Ouellette about the Dec. 16 foreclosure date. He works for Tom Allen
>in the
>Portland office it says in post.
>11/4/99  Re: House problems/please rally for all PWP's (email from
>Ivan
>Suzman  thanking Susan Trout [log in to unmask]
>11/4/99 - House problems in Maine .   Nita Andres at
>[log in to unmask] Her
>email is referenced in Ivan's email.
>11/2/99 3:35:14 PM from [log in to unmask] (Ivan Suzman)  Your Signatures
>needed
>for MHRC/PETITION invalid?
> [...]

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)