Dennis your reply is right on the mark as usual. I have set my "Message filters"
to delete the incoming mail of about 15 people who constantly post things that
are idle chatter or of no interest to me. As a result of my mail volume being
considerably reduced and the percentage of interest (IMO) being greatly
increased. If once in a while of of these people does post something of value (a
rare occasion), I catch it in the replies of other people on the list.
Bob Chapman