on 11/19/99 6:07 AM, Ann Gibbons at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Thanks to all on the list who replied to my question about Amantadine and
> swelling. Good answers. However, I still don't know why that symptom might be
> considered "undesirable". Can somebody enlighten me?
>
> Ann Gibbons    cg  Joe  65/2.5

the flow of blood should be improved to be healthy. the swelling seems to be
poor flow indication. swelling - edema - is not a good thing. low or stopped
blood flow is perhaps one of the reasons for skin health deterioration.

it must also be that the removal of toxins from the flesh is reduced and the
edema may be the bio-refuse from muscle offal that is not removed causes the
skin discoloration -> deterioration.

also, the blood chemistry brings the muscles food resources and carries away
the byproducts of all cells metabolism.improved blood flow will be better
health - of the entire foot, leg, body, person. medication carried to the
brain is important. our overall health is dependent upon our blood flow and
lympf flow et al being functional.

ron
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]