Dear Llist members:
My good friend, Mary Yost, describes PD as an adventure, and I couldn't agree
more--mostly a horror story in which you never know what to expect mext, and
there always is a next.  My next is that after 4 surgeries in the last 3
yeears--2 pallidotomies. back surgery and shouder replacement last July--my
shoulder surgeonn told me yesterday that I  tore my rotator cuff in the same
shoulder that was replaced (in a nasty fall in which I also broke 6 ribs) and
that I, must have surgery to  repair it (the tear has also pushed the
artificial shoulder piece slightly out of place).  Now,, after my last
surgery. I swore that I had had enough surgery for a lifetime--except, maybe,
DBS--so I am asking if anyone has had experience with or knows  about
SUCCESSFUL non-surgcical, or alternative medical approaches for a torn
rotator cuff.  Thx.

Marty Polonsky