 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        48   deg. F   :-)
Dear Listmembers,

    My friend Antoinette is typing for me.

   "Facing Foreclosure" will be aired on Monday,
Nov. 22 at 12:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
It will be carried by Chanel 35 (WPME-TV) (cable 12)
as part of the "Forum 2000" series.

   Ironically, this thirty- minute show documents quite possibly
the finest example of a stress-related "off -state" that I could imagine.

   In the first seven minuites, viewers will see me
gradually becoming more tremulous. My medicines
were wearing off.  I am wearing gloves.

   In the next six minuites, after I have taken medications,
 viewers will see me struggling to hold my torso still, and
to respond audibly. Host Wilson Hickam conducts a
conversation  with me about the lowered incomes of disabled
homeowners, and about the unreasonableness of the City
of  Portland to not treat me more fairly. We talk about my
record of local volunteer work for the city's crisis line (Ingraham
Volunteers) and for the local PD community.

   The third section, five minutes, shows me fighting
hypothermia, using a quilted woolen plaid shirt (used
as a blanket). Incidentally, I wore a  traditional Oxford, light
blue, button-down shirt, and a dark blue tie with a conservative,
ivory colored pattern. I looked very much the medical
school professor I used to be...short, syled hair, professional
look, not distracting from the message.

There is a closing, one minuite segment, by which I am
exhausted and shaking.

   Ivan

Post-script:-I can't be sure, but I do think I talked about how
differently  a PWP is perceived to be when "out and about"
in an "on-state," as opposed to when in an "off-state."
With me, it's night and day-from tense, cold and  exhausted while off,
 to comfortable enough to be distracted  and forget about
PD when on.

(   Typed A.P.   )