TIP OF THE DAY
GIVE DON(I.Y.Q.) 1 MILLION$

well it was good and bad. he gave me some new meds for the pain in my legs.
so far it has helped an lot.  my constipation he gave me a tried med if it
does not work. well back to the hospital. he knows what i went through be
for. might send me to a clinic. if i need an operation well will have to
think on that. have any of the smoker see how VIVIAN quit. i am down to 1
pack a day now. i hoped i would get some feed back on it. just some thing
else to talk about.. there is not many on list i know well. sort of lost.
how about what you are doing to beat old man oh or women PD. i might learn
some thing on how to fight it. so there is 2 things to talk a bout. no copy
right or religion lolo. i just believe. got over $150.00 for pennies. not
hurd how any one else has done. not patting my self on the back just doing
what i think is right. HEY WHITE HAT WHERE ARE YOU?

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                              LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                             TELL YOUR MATE OF YOUR LOVE

                                                 BEST MED'S FOR PD IS