 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses     62      deg. F   :-)
  HappyBirthday Happy Hannukah Merry Holidays Bonne Annee

Thank you for your cheerful presence in our midst.  You are, to
me,  like a beautiful songbird , who draws energy to us with your mirth.

You teach me to try to always be one step ahead of PD's ravages,
and to always maintain a way to find humor in even  our most adverse
situations.

Also, barb, for introducing us on PIEnet to a new e-mail LANGUAGE
(Mallutian).

Luv,.
Iv. XXOO

 i<<<<<<<bm>>>>>>>>s (ivan gives barb a GIANT's cyberhug)]

(Mallutian version:)

....(WHEW, Barb, that hug has got ME all flushed!!!)

(Barb PSSSTTTTTTT...major secret.  GUESS what happens on Thursday,
November  25, 1999???)