 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F
:-)********************************************************************
Hi folks,

I am so FRUSTRATED, tired all the time and anxious. I am trying to
overcome
a "Notice of IMPENDING AUTOMATIC FORECLOSURE" on my  PD- and
hypothermia-adapted house, sent from Portland CIty Hall but officially
from the State of Maine, from Duane Kline, Director of Finance,
the City of Portland.  It is $1451.70. Deadline 12 noon, 12/17/99, or
the property is no longer mine.

The Notice says in part:

"If the tax lien forecloses, the Municipality will OWN YOUR PROPERTY."

 I am trying to write, in between medications and everything else any
ordinary PWP endures, what hopefully is a well-enough reasoned
 response to a 12-page Investigator's Report from Barbara Lelli
and Co-signed by Patricia Ryan of Maine's Human Rights
Commission.  It recommends a vote of NO discrimination by the
5  MHRC Commissioners, concerning the actions of the
the lawyers of th e CIty of Portland from DEc. 97 through May 98.

Should I post my letter  in draft form to the PIEnet? To a few
indiciduals on PIEnet?  I don't want to bother people unnecessarily.

 The post is not ready yet.  So far I've written about 17 long
paragraphs.

My voice is too soft and worn down, and so I often am NOT heard over the
phone.
THe Portland officials have denied me General Assistance,
prevented me from talking to City Councillors, submitted a revised
transcript of the appeals hearing of FEb. 98 that is not a true record,
told me i am "different" because "YOu don't remember what you
said," referring to the transcript, told that I am not "trusted" and
on and on......

My Congressman's Office has NOT responded.  My State SEnator has
written a letter attacking me for asking for help too many time, without
ever responding to my appeals for help.  THe city Manager has said
he will  not help, even saying that "No other citizen  of the City of
Portland" has ever generated so many letters and calls to the
CIty , but that the City wants these to STOP!

Of course they do, because I am saying that my disability 9YOung Onset
PD) prevents me from earning adequate income.  In fact, I am
Nursing HOme eligible.  They want to take away my housing-it is
corporate madness gone haywire.

My phones have worn down with age.  Panasonic finally shipped
out from Elgin, Llinois 2 replacements by UPS surface mail on
Wednesday November 17.

The deadline for my response and any further e-mails about me
is the close of the business day (4:30PM), Monday November 22.

No lawyer has come forward to help me.   SO  I am VERY tired
dealing with all the intricacies. My personal care attendants are
trying to help type.

SOmehow I am in a marathon.  The  newTV show on Monday at
12:30 should help, on Channel 35 -local cable Channel 17.

The foreclosure date is Dec 17th and the vote is Dec 13th.

Would a couple of    t he PIEnetters Please phone me??
207 797 8488
God bless and thanks,

Ivan