>Please add the subject RELIGION
>You probably ought to add POLITICS...

    If this was a Parkinsons Information Exchange List as it was
originally intended, we wouldn't need TOPICS.

    It isn't a question of being reluctant to use the delete key, but
rather an annoyance at having to use it so frequently.

    Approximately fifty five posts in two days were about religion.
However, since this TOPICS systems IS in place, why weren't these posts
labelled NONPD?

     I wonder how many religious lists had Parkinsons as a subject.

Judith
~~~~
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^
                           \ /
                         \  |  /   Today’s Research
                         \\ | //         ...Tomorrow’s Cure