-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, November 18, 1999 2:04 PM
Subject: NON-PD: Oh No ! He's BACK !

Dear List Members:

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK !

My conscience was getting  the better of me (yes I have one) so I just couldn't leave without one final word.  First, let me apologize for having everyone worked into a frenzy.   I don't want to make excuses, but I really had a bad week.  I emailed Charlie Meyer and we came to an understanding.  We're not drinking buddies, but we can co-exist.  As far as the posting of David's email to me I didn't realize what had happened until after I hit the "send" key.  Again, I apologize to David for violating his privacy.  I should have paid closer attention to who I was replying to.  Oh well, water under the bridge.

To the List member who analyzed and slandered me, I forgive you.

For those that supported me I thank you.

If the List "shakers and movers" are able to accept some constructive criticism I suggest they take a close look at the mission the List is trying to accomplish and go from there.  I  know there are members who agree with this, but won't come forward.  Enough said.

Greg Sterling (yes this is my real name and not some alias designed to covertly destroy PIEN)