Yvonne,

I too am new to the list, only 'bout a week , I've learned more in this time than months on my own. I also have been scared out of my wits by some of what I've learned,but, not as scared as hiding in the dark of the unknown. There is reason to hope and you can find it here. Learn to fight PD with information. And oh by the way you'll meet some very nice here,and some very strange ones. It's like a family complete with the uncle that lives in the basement. And the Aunt that makes you feel good with just her smile.

A fellow traveler,

SIR JAMES