I have received so much helpful information from the group, that I am wondering if anyone can help me with these 2 questions.
1. Since elevated blood sugar "can happen" when one takes sinemet, does anyone know if the "elevated blood sugar" reading is a true reading and indicates diabetes, or if it is a false reading of the blood sugar due to the sinemet?
2. Also, since sinemet loses its efficacy & has its own side effects, has anyone tried (& what) taking no, or less sinemet and doing something else to manage the PD??
Jennifer