Dear List-family....

Just a quick note to let ya know that I won't be logging onto
NUTTIN' (and that includes the List) for the next coupla-three
days or so, due to my impending move to a new home tomorrow.

The techie who I've hired in the past is vacationing with his
family right now, so I'm gonna wing-it and unplug all those
cable-thinggees on the back of this infernal machine by myself.
Hopefully I'll be able to reassemble them back where they came
from when I'm unpacking.

Sooo....  youse all stay outta trouble while I'm off-line, y'hear?

Love 'hugs at ya....

Barb Mallut (getting ready for moving day, and praying the kitchen
cabinets will be installed before the 4 day holiday weekend!)
<OYE>