Ivan,
I know you would prefer a long term  solution, but time is running out -
might i suggest that you let the list help you for now, then you will have
enough time to figure out a long term answer. I have sent a small donation
to Janet, and hope the rest of the list will follow suite. If need be, an
anonymous donation to pay off the lein for the year can hardly be called
income, and as I have already said, time is of the essence. Hope this won't
offend, and if it doesn't work out, then the money can be either reimbursed
or donated in tthe list name to pd.  Please accept the offers in the spirit
they are given - just as I have done for me and dawana.  Best of luck
tex