Greg:

06:12 AM 11/24/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Janet,
>I thought you were taking a leave or something?

I think your churlish comment about Janet "taking leave or something" is
way out of line. Janet has done an excellent job of monitoring the list.
She has been very patient with those who want to 'unsubscribe' and or fail
to abide by other list rules. If you don't believe me, I'll refer you to
another list I'm on where the List-owner is very blunt and heavy-handed.

> Is it me or do others also find your comments repulsive.  Your "gift of
words" appears to me as so much superficial drivel.

Well let's see, Greg. You came on the list and all of a sudden there's a
lot of animousity stirred up. Hmmmmmm....... I guess I find YOUR comments
in this email repulsive. Read on...

>Sometimes I wonder what your game really is.  (OK, here's where you come
back and twist everything I said to fit your little world!)

Just what is YOUR game? I wonder. Seems like you want control of what's
being said on this list. Aren't you twisting things around to fit your world?

 > I thought the name-calling, badgering and all that other garbage was
going to stop and we were going to try to work toward common goals, but you
just can't seem to let things go.

You could have stopped this by not including your own name-calling,
badgering, and other garbage.... but you didn't choose to do this. Instead
you make reference to Janet leaving the list....... Is this what you want?
Does this suit your purposes? Why can't you let things go as you advised
Janet to do?

> How many Kb am I up to now?

It is proper netiquette to not just hit the reply button and include all of
the message you're replying too. However, to be fair I have to say ALL of
us need to be reminded of this from time to time.

>And who is Steve?  Is he one of your obfuscations?

If I were Janet, I'd tell you it's NONE of your business!!!

>I'd really like to hear some other opinions on this because it's either me
or it's you that is lost in the twilight zone.

My opinion? How is the twilight zone, Greg? Never been there myself. :)

Finally, there are 1800+ people on this list. We're not always going to
agree on everything. Let's save our fight for PD.

Barbara  age 61/61 dx'd/ 51? onset