Hello-
My name is Renee', I'm 37 dxd PD at age 31. I'm married to a great
supportive guy, his name is Dan. I have 2 children, Daniel age 14 and Alicia
age 11. I have been on the list for a little over a month now. I'm one to
tip-toe into things. I have been reading messages and responses and have
decided I have found a good thing. I see you all sharing you knowledge,
experiences and your hearts. I have seen people encouraging one another. PD
can be scarey at times, especially the progression part. And with the
Holiday Season upon us, a slow pwp trying to function in the "HUSTLE AND
BUSTLE", talk about frustration of limitations. It's nice to know we have a
place to go where we know someone will understand. I guess this is a
"THANKS" to Barb (list Mom) and to Janet (the list elf) for keeping this
going. And "THANKS" to all who participate, as I am learning from you.

Renee' :-)
37/31