hi all

At 16:53 1999/11/24 -0000, george wrote:
>I am very confused at this moment.  I thought this list was to
>help people with PD...to support and answer questions.  If this
>is not the case please advise. I am new this week and really do
>not need to spend important time sifting through arguments and
>insults.  I'm finding this experience more distressing than
>helpful.. should I leave the list?

hi george

this list at the moment is you and me
at this moment

we each have to take individual responsibility
for whatever the list atmosphere is at any given time

the best way to end a list kefuffle
[which happens on all lists which have people as members
and where the membership number is greater than one]
is
to carry on with business as usual

we each have the choice
to react respond and thereby inflame a kefuffle
or
not

if we are not part of the solution
we are part of the problem

my suggestion to you
if you are curious about support and pd questions is to ask away

are you a pwp?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset