At 20:53 1999/11/24 -0500, michel wrote, in part:
>... I've had my 'differences' with Janet and I do not wish
>to enter the fray again, unless the situation really demands it...

hi michel

we have had agreements and disagreements over the past three years or so
i know that one of my most recent messages to you contained
some hurtful terms which i subsequently apologised for

i am sorry that you still feel that hurt
what else can i do?

>... no other list to which I belong offer editorial comments
>on the posters they receive, and in that respect, this is unique...

"editorial comments" is a term i don't inderstand in this context
there is no editor or moderator or monitor on this list

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
e-mail - [log in to unmask]