Hi Tina
Yes you need a new doctor, but it may take some time
and you have work to do.

first  find other young onset parkis in your comunity
try the APDA or the NPF they have offices round the USA and toll free
phone  numbers and may have YOP groups and handbooks

then find out about PD from the YOPs andf the ARCHIVES of this list

As a young parki I found it very helpful to see a doctor who did
counselling.

A wise woman once said to me "You don't always choose  to take home the
first roast you pick up at the supermarket. Why should you stay with the
first doctor  you see. Getting the right doctor is more important than
getting the best roast.
Keep asking Questions
Anne Rutherford