Well, folks....I really am not at all sure what has happened to our
discussion list or where we go from here.  Can we get back to fighting
the real enemy which is Mr(s). PD and support each other in this battle?
If anyone has any suggestions how to refocus ourselves, please share them.

Now, as to the latest message which Janet forwarded to the list which
included the appalling message below which was sent to Janet via an anon.
server, I have very clear suggestions.  To me, that message is
criminal...really criminal...a threat.  Janet, please forward that
message with full headers to the RCMP who will, since this appears to be
international, forward it to the FBI.  And, Janet, please report it to
the [log in to unmask] AND the [log in to unmask]  The RCMP
and/or the FBI will obtain a search warrant, if necessary, and identify
who the original sender is.  No one, NO ONE, has to take this kind of
abuse...and threat.  No sensible person would issue such a threat.

Barb

> >From: lcs Mixmaster Remailer <[log in to unmask]>

> >Please shut up; your words indicate a break with reality.
> >If you're tired of living, go with that feeling.

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing