Barbara,
I used to have a wonderful woman supervisor who was VERY hard of hearing.
She retired a few years ago, but I was just thinking of her yesterday.

Because she couldn't hear more than half of what was going on, she failed
to remark about it.   Guess what!!! It worked---most of the things which she
didn't comment on, corrected themselves.

I agree with what you told Janet to do with that email, but for the rest of us
who are not being attack, I suggest we just ignore all of these other things
as if we really didn't read them, and go back to being as we were before.

This list has always managed to circle our wheelchairs and take care of
one another.  Let's us continue to do so please.

Marjorie L. Moorefield,
just another librarian with PD.
67/11