1. I"ve been a lurker on this list for many years. Occasionally I've been
moved to  write.  Once someone objected to what I said and it led to some
productive thought on my part. Lurkers of the world, ride on! My wife has
had PD for 30 years. Sometimes I talk a lot, but seldom about things that
really threaten me. The "utterances" of some on PARKINSN and CARE
re-assure me that, if the time comes that things get really bad, someone
would respond to my crying out. I might appear foolish, obtuse, or even
objectionable, but I would be very, very glad to feel that I  was heard
by many who would understand.

2. What IS  the name of the late blue-glasses-man through  whom I stumbled
into contact with the list?  I have many of his posts on my huge
compressed correspondence tape files, but I'm having trouble finding them
without a name. I promise to write a bit about him, when I get the files
I'm looking for, if some of you don't have any idea what  I'm talking
about.

                        Tom Weilepp
                        Shelton, WA, US