Don,

I have never written to you directly before but maybe I should have.  You
have entered the hearts of all the people in my support group because of
your endurance to this hideous disease.

I have told them of your battle of Parkinson's and at our last meeting I
told them of your suggestion to always carry a rag so that if you fall,
while you are down, dust.  They loved it.

Now you have become a part of our meetings. Someone always asks,  what do
you hear from the ol' guy on the computer.

I hope you understand, I need you too.  We all need you. Besides us old
timers have to stick together.  37/57

jjjane
http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/hithgang/hitjaner.html