I'm sorry to be so remiss in updating you, it's just not been a very good
holiday. Dawana is still hanging on, she had her 16th, and hopefully last
surgery on the legs on Thur, when they grafted the final part.
Unfortunantly, she also had some type of problem with the trach, and her
head and neck swelled to the point she is unrecognizable. She has been
mostly unconcious the last several days, but that is probably due to her
high fevers and pain meds. She has also developed a new bacterial infection
in her blood, and the are looking for ways to control it. I spoke wiht her
doctor yesterday, and he said he thought they might be able to do the polvis
surgery on thur. or friday this week.
please continue to keep her in your prayers
bob