Hi Bob: Sorry to hear Dawana is having such a difficult
time of it. but keep the faith and hang on because it is
truly miraculous the kind of comeback patients can make. I
have seen it. Take care of yourself and the boys. You need
to be well for when she comes home. And always remember,
you have friends who are thinking about and praying for
you.
                         Carole