On 22 Nov 99 at 9:49, Joao Paulo Carvalho wrote:

> Hello Sonia,
>
> Excuse my  ignorance but what does it mean  :
> I+AGA-m  and  it+AGA-s   ???

Hi Joao Paulo & Sonia;

What Sonia wrote was      I'm      and      it's

The computer somewhere between Denmark and our Listserv made an
interpretation error and gave us     I+AGA-m     and      it+AGA-s.

What does it mean?   It don't mean nuthin' ........

It just means that when you mix all the Standards and variables in
the whole world, sooner or later some interpretation errors will
creep in.

> sonia nielsen wrote:
>
> > Morning dear listmembers.
> > I have tried Tasmar which I was very ill from twice, This summer I started
> > Entacopone (COMTESS) but after only one month and it seems to help me,
> > unfortunately the sideeffect was very bad, I had diarrhoe 6-8 times a day .
> > and also had to vomit every day. ofcourse my neuro asked me to stop.
> > I have been talking with other pwp in our Parkinson club, and it seems until
> > now I+AGA-m one of the few who  had sideeffect from Comtess. Of course I was
> > sorry about this, because it helped me.
> >
> > Instead of I started with PRAMIPEXOL 6 weeks ago very slowly because it+AGA-s
> > hard for me to tolerate all that stuff, and until now it+AGA-s the best happened
> > to me, more energy and some point of the day I+AGA-m walking without my sticks.
> > Michel, hugs to Barb and you, hope she is doing better, and also nice to
>
>    +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
>    +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+

all the best ............... murray