In a message dated 11/22/99 11:19:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Yvonne,
>
>  I am also taking Mirapex.  I am up to 4mg per day and have no positive
>  results yet.  My neuro is giving my on last increase to see if anything
good
>  happens, so far nothing but the normal couple of days of nausea.  I have
> also
>  had some chest pains since the last increase, does anyone else have this
>  happen?  My dr said he will most likely take me off this and try another
new
>  drug (which used to give liver problems but has now been improved) can't
> wait
>  for this one!  I am also new and don't know what to expect, but the
> knowledge
>  from this list has helped me be more informed.
>
>  Sherry
>  48/47(birthday yesterday)/43

My dad also spent a couple of months trying Mirapex but had not positive
effects & was taken off. I am not sure if there were any side effects as he
didn't mention any. He was given a new Rx for something else but I don't know
what as it was to come in the mail & it had not yet arrived last I heard.

Bonnie

Live well * Laugh often * Love much
Join SPARKLE