Leo Fuhr wrote:

> ......When I sit down with family this Thanksgiving 1999, I am thankful for
> the
> blessings that shower down on me like the rain falls on the parched ground.
>  I want to soak up the blessings of love, health, prosperity, well being
> and that all important blessing of HOPE.  For without hope, my life and
> yours would not be worth anything.
>
> Wishing you and yours a HAPPY THANKSGIVING filled with hope and blessings.

I  too, have felt blessed since I arrived in this, my country, for life,
education, wife, children, security, and million of little things.  Ilness and
accidents happen to make us appreciate the good and healthy times, not quite
like stopping to hit your head against the wall because it feels so good when
you stop.  And life is still beautiful especially when you seize the day (Carpe
Diem) to celebrate it.
with love
Michel Margosis