From: Juanita Hibbert <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 3:48 AM
Subject: Re: Donations for Ivan

There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding whether our good
intentions might be detrimental to Ivan's income.
Now the question of causing problems
for list fuinding if made out to Janet.
Please someone with more knowledge
than I give us some solid information
as to legalities of this endeavor. I would
certainly hate to see something that is meant only to be a gesture of
kindness and caring prove to cause Ivan or Janet
any legal ramifications.You still have my
wish to help. Yet I do want to know this
is going to benefit Ivan. NOT CAUSE
any of us grief.
Figure it out and post asap.
Thanks, Juanita/cg for Geo