Let's stop the name calling before it escalates further.  We are nearing
the Christmas season and in the middle of a time of Thanksgiving.  I
would like to have Ivan's address beyond just Portland, Maine.  I am an
adult and can mail a donation to Ivan's cause if I choose without
involving anyone else.  Ivan can choose if he wants to cash the check
depending on how it will impact him financially.  There is no need to
involve the list in any other way.  Again, let's not spoil the spirit of
charity and good will with rancor and mean spiritedness.