-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Genene Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: woensdag 24 november 1999 19:41
Onderwerp: NON PD: Donations to Ivan

Hi Genene,

>> Let's stop the name calling before it escalates further. <<

I agree, but some listmembers probably are suffering from propulsia
mentalis.

>> We are nearing the Christmas season and in the middle of a time of
Thanksgiving. <<

Name calling and other forms of improper human behavior should be avoided
regardless what season it is.

>> I would like to have Ivan's address beyond just Portland, Maine. <<

I. M. Suzman,
9 Range St.,
Portland, ME 04103

>> I am an adult and can mail a donation to Ivan's cause if I choose without
involving anyone else. Ivan can choose if he wants to cash the check
depending on how it will impact him financially. <<

You might consider sending the money in cash.

Hans.