Hi,

My name is Heather and I have been lurking for about three months.  My
father who is 46 now, and was diagnosed with Parkinson's when he was 38
years old.  I'm afraid I read more of the list than my father does.  So, I
have been keeping up on this soap opera that has occurred within the past
month dealing with the religion, and Ivan, and just overall bickering.  I am
very surprised to see that the majority of the postings that I have seen in
the past couple days have been on one extreme or another.  Either we are
trying to help someone in need with very generous offerings of help, or we
are biting each other's heads off.  And, here it is the day before
Thanksgiving, and it still continues.  Especially when we should be giving
thanks for the support and friendships that are available on the list.  I do
think this should be a place of openness where no one should be afraid to
give their opinion.  As long as we aren't tearing into each other and
causing hurtful feelings.  Enough said, probably too much.  Just want to
wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that this finds everyone happy.
Take care of each other.

Heather Schmitzer