I may regret this,but--It looks like another storm is brewing and we don't
need that.  I thought Janet said she was going off list for a while, too, but
perhaps the death of Barb's niece changed her plans?  Also, I got the feeling
that Janet's reply to Juanita was unnecessarily abrupt--sorry Janet.  It may
not have been intended that way, but that's how it sounded.  And, Barb,
"Steve" is Janet's alter ego, so to speak.  She was demonstrating just how
easy it is to sign on to any list with a false name.  So, folks, can we agree
to disagree, at least for the time being.  How about a truce 'til January
1st.  After that, we can have one 'til Easter, etc. etc.  How does that
sound?  At the risk of sounding Very 60's--PEACE.  Please???  Eleanor