George Hough wrote:

> I am very confused at this moment.  I thought this list was to help people
> with PD...to support and answer questions.  If this is not the case please
> advise. I am new this week and really do not need to spend important time
> sifting through arguments and insults.  I'm finding this experience more
> distressing than helpful.. should I leave the list?

Dear George,
I would not leave the list just yet. Perhaps you have a specific question you'd
like to ask listmembers. If so, I believe you'll get some good responses from
caring people. Why not give it a chance?
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs;"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease,"
J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/