Greg Sterling wrote:

> Janet,
> I thought you were taking a leave or something?  Is it me or do others also find your comments repulsive.  Your "gift of words" appears to me as so much superficial drivel. Sometimes I wonder what your game really is.  (OK, here's where you come back and twist everything I said to fit your little world!)  I thought the name-calling, badgering and all that other garbage was going to stop and we were going to try to work toward common goals, but you just can't seem to let things go.  How many Kb am I up to now?
> And who is Steve?  Is he one of your obfuscations?
>
> I'd really like to hear some other opinions on this because it's either me or it's you that is lost in the twilight zone.
> Greg

Sorry Greg!  I've had my 'differences' with Janet and I do not  wish to enter the fray again, unless the situation really demands it.  I have come to regard most of her comments to be of no value to me, so that I find it easy to ignore her.  I'll stand up for my rights when I feel I have been wronged.  No other list to which I belong offer editorial comments on the posters they receive, and in that respect, this is unique.  Fight the good fight, lick your wounds, and fight again...or retreat gracefully.
Good luck Greg!
Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem'