It's not anything wrong with the way the list is run - it's some of the
people in it who seem to enjoy "stirring the pot"  After all we can't expect
the people "running " the list to read every post and then decide whethere
or not it belongs on the list - that is anathema. I've been more or less
lurking for about 3 years or so and as far as the schmozzles are concerned I
find " this , too shall pass "  Patience is the word - let each storm blow
out  - with maybe a little encouragement ( gentle, of course )
Bob Anibal

Even the founding of the Sparkle list did not make clear to some people that
there is something basically wrong with (the way) this list (is run). And
after a few months: SURPRISE........another listwar. Well, you can relax for
a while untill the next listwar will be on in 3-4 months from now.

Hans.