Dear Steve,
I wish I could understand the content of this post.
- who or what are 'clones?'
- who or what are 'incumbents?'

The bombast and negativity I understand, but that's about all.

I'm left-brain-oriented, don't respond well at all to hints, symbols,
metaphors, etc. Would appreciate a clear explanation.
Best,
Kathrynne