HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN MY BABY WAS 50 NOV. 7  VIVIAN 14TH AGE????  she said boy
am i getting old i said how about us me 76  VIVIAN ???  LOLO  i have gotten
5 emails from one don't know. how they learned of me is a good ???  want me
to help them as long as i have had PD. want to know how to live with it and
how long will they have to put up whith it. what to get out of life. still
working on it as i don't want to fib. just to make than a little happy. 30
years is a long time. does not get any easier. i hope they are not own list.
90% of the complaints we have is PD talking. i over look all the folks who
seem to get upset. we are all grown ups. but don"t you feel good when you
can gripe. so don"t leave the list or ger upset so much. as i said PD IS NOT
GOOD. you see the list lets us get good as the bad. who can put there hands
on the bible and say i get nothing out of the list. good or bad it how you
look at the world rose,plain glasses. if you think you got a good way to
help with the truth. send put it on the list you may help some one who
knows? i made other day did you not. see GOD is hear. not trying any
religion on you.  so have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

                                             I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                                           LOVE FOR ALL PWP"S