Linda J Herman wrote:

> Paul,
>         Your letter said it all - why this list is so important for many of us,
> and why we overlook the occassional feuds, and stay subscribed.
> You said:
>
> "I have found that the knowledge gained from reading the meaningful items
> on
> the list has made me confident enough to be proactive (rather than
> reactive)
> in my treatment."
>
> Can you tell us where you found the information on the Co-Q 10 trial?
> Thanks,
> Linda Herman
I am a brand newbie.  My dad who is 76 has PD.  Lately he has very
limited success taking Sinemet.  His doctor tried him on Pramipexole
(Marapax) a couple of weeks ago.  My father's symptoms worsened.  He had
far less mobility and severe hallucinations among other things.  While
driving a few weeks ago, I heard the end of a radio program about
promising new studies with Co-enzyme Q-10 and PD.  Does anyone know
where I can find information about these studies.  My Dad's current
medications don't seem to be working well.

Angela