Angela Beemer wrote:

> driving a few weeks ago, I heard the end of a radio program about
> promising new studies with Co-enzyme Q-10 and PD.  Does anyone know
> where I can find information about these studies.  My Dad's current
> medications don't seem to be working well.

Dear Angela,
NPF is studying Co-Q10 -- check their website at:

http://www.parkinson.org/clnindex.htm

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs;"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease,"
J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/