Hello,
    I was asked to tape an interview for on-air broadcast with FOX news
in Philadelphia.  I am a 31 year old lawyer who was dx with PD at age
27.
    My understanding is that FOX wants a story about someone like
Michael J. Fox, without all the fame (just an ordinary guy).  I am
meeting with them at 10:30 AM, Tues November 23.
    Any suggestions of what I should discuss would be appreciated or I
will just do my own thing.  I have had two articles about me appear in
the Philadelphia Inquirer in the last year and I testified before
Senator Spector's Committee in Jan 1999.  So I have a little experience
with this stuff.
    Thanks,     Richard L. Pikunis, Jr.
--
The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message is
confidential and for use of only the named recipient.  The information