dear all
        before this day is over i want to have my say about the lists---
my husband jack was diagnosed with pd about 4 years ago.he is
 now 78yrs. old i am 74.
       we were wed in 1948 and raised 7 children.our life has been
middle class but not many troubles.it wasn't easy but i have managed
 to enjoy life life and did much as i pleased.
      we didn't know anything about pd and it was scary at first. since his
 meds were working we just stumbled along.he refused to talk about
 how he felt and i rather felt like i was walking on eggs!  very nerve
wracking.
     these lists have been my salvation.i have felt that it is really like
my
other family.our 7 kids all have different life styles as does the lists.
    because i have always been family oriented when the kids got married
 i informed their spouses that the only request i had was that all of us get
together at least once a year at Christmas time in one house.
    they [as list members do] bicker get angry at each other and have
their little pouts  but get over it and life goes on.just as it will with
the lists.
   the most important fact of my personal family as it is with the list is
if anyone of families is in need of assistance of any nature they drop what
 they  are doing and pitch in to help.
     that is why i am so greatful to be a member of your cyber family.
thank you
   AMEM
     connie tate