Dear Bill Parrette,
I didn't know what HTML was, let alone that was what I was using.
I am really sorry about that and embarrassed.  I bought a computer
 for my 73rd birthday because I felt my brain was going to mush.
Everyday I learn something, especially from you people. Not only
about PD and PSP etc., but now about my computer. I run into a bit
of a problem also cause my grandchildren often use it when they come.
Some one on the list realized what I was doing the other day and told me.
I tried to fix it but had to wait until one of them came to show me.  I
never claimed to be the smartest  gal in my family.  Every one------
I do thank you for every thing, you have given me so much.
Hugs to all,   Audrey