Constance Tate said in part:
"the most important fact of my personal family as it is with the list if if
anyone of families is in need of assistance of any nature they drop what
they are doing and pitch in to help.  that is why i am so greatful to be a
member of your cyber family.  thank you"

Said well, Connie.  Now if the bickering could please move aside for the
"life goes on" part maybe we can "kiss and make up" and be helping not
hurting each other.  If you are mad why not chop wood, wash windows or take
a hike B4 slamming nasty words on the keyboard and hurling them thru
cyberspace?

Peace,
Jeanette Fuhr