Good Morning,

We have a problem & need help.

On Monday Ben was trying to help one of our cats get his back paw out from
between two boards of our privacy fence (she was going over and obviously
didn't quite clear it).  Anyhow, when Ben tried to help her down, he got his
hands badly scratched.  We immediately used hydrogen peroxide and then
Neosporin.  When Ben's GP doctor's office was open he went in and got a
tetanus shot & a prescription for Biaxin 500mg taken twice a day.  The left
hand (PD side) is badly swollen.  It's all dark red & looks like a balloon.
Even his tremor is hardly noticeable. He's finally agreed that he needs to

I guess what I'm asking is: Since both hands were badly scratched and his
right hand is pretty much healed, is there a possibility that scratches on
his PD side are much harder to heal because of the PD?

Linda  cg Ben 70/6