Paul Jones wrote:

> Good morning from Lotus Land.
> The subject of lurking has come up a number of times, .............

Good for you Paul!  I agree with you to a large extent.  But, in my case, I
feel that my experience as a research chemist at the FDA might provide a bit
more information to this list, I would strive to give that assistance.  I do
lurk too because I get very little from most posters here, but even worse is
that I find a lot of misinformation here. Like everything I read, I try to be
judicious with the reading here and use very little info I get here. Not every
one is an expert, not even the 5% that are most active.
Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem'