----- Original Message -----
From: Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 27. november 1999 01:38
Subject: Comtan or Tasmar?

> ^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
>  Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
>  Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        45  deg. F   :-)
> > no liver problems have been reported with comtan this is the major
> >advantage
>**************
> Is there any strong reason why Tasmar continues to be banned
> in Europe and (is this right?) difficult to access in Canada unless
> ordered by a qualified physician?  Is is banned in Australia and
> New Zealand?
> *******Hello Ivan, Yes Tasmar is still banned in Denmark, but several of
my friends still get it with a special permission from their neurologist who
have to ask for that permission from the Health care authorities.
As you maybe remember I was very ill from Tasmar, recentley I tried COMTAN
(COMTESS in Denmark) and it was great the first two month, but then I
started to have diarrehoea (just like with Tasmar - but not so bad) for 2
weeks , and my neuro asked me to stop immediately. I have to emphasize that
I`m very sensitive about the most of that medicin we pwp have to take and
have to increase very very slowly.
Today I`m feeling well with my Sinemet CR, Permax and Pramipexol which is
rather new, and until now without sideeffect, it really help me, more energy
and better walking, and I`m very happy about this.
Congratulation with your 50 years birthday :-)) hope you had a nice day.
Take care
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP