Bankruptcy costs a few hundred dollars to file for, last I heard, maybe more,
which means it is not available to everybody. I wonder if a bank would loan
someone money to make them not liable to pay back that loan? (They'd have to
be awfully stupid!) I think that prayer (apologies to the anti-prayer folks)
a lawyer, and as much publicity as we can generate on Ivan's behalf are what
will do the trick. If all else fails, Ivan needs to tie a 12 foot steel beam
to his butt so they can't drag him out the door when they try to take his
home. Ivan, seriously....keep the faith, we CAN'T let it happen!  Have the
local TV, radio or newspapers been approached about this situation? In South
Florida we have Action Line in the Herald and Help-Me-Howard
on TV to help with such outrageous situations. If we all band together we can
overcome this injustice, and maybe help others in the same boat..........
Ken B